Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 90+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1.100 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named among LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top-performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?The role
If you love data and SQL, want to work with a modern data stack (using technologies like Airflow, dbt, Snowflake, Looker or Tableau), believe the company should adopt experimentation on a daily basis or want to solve problems for the various areas of the company and make their lives easier, this is your opportunity!
As a Business Data Analyst (Sales / Marketing & CX / Services) at Wallbox, you are expected to be comfortable working to high standards as a professional data analyst, helping us to build and maintain a data platform that supports diverse use cases.Responsibilities
- the ideal attributes and experience of the successful candidate:
- Design and build reports to measure performance of different marketing activities: demand generation programs, channel marketing programs, digital advertising, etc. Analyse results together with stakeholders and propose changes and tests based on findings, driving continuous improvement.
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain dashboards and visualizations that inform both tactical and strategic decision-making. Must be familiar with Sales / Marketing / Services KPIs and indicators
- Perform cohort analysis of new customers and proactively propose improvements, acquisition and retention tactics based on the findings of this research.
- Perform advanced analysis (regression, segmentation, cohort analysis, etc.) of marketing activities and investments, identifying patterns and trends that support decision making of ideal marketing mix for different segments.
- Enable self-service data exploration, making data standardized and easily accessible.
- Work with Data Engineers to identify and add new datasets to the data platform. Collaborate with them for roadmap definition.
- Be a steward of data quality, ensuring that metrics and KPIs are consistently reported across the catalog of dashboards and data products
- Have a key role in building data culture within the company
- Define the direction, structure, processes, and standards for Data across the company (e.g. experimentation framework).
- Drive a culture of data-informed decision-making as we scale.
If after reading the requirements you are missing a skill or two, no worries! We still encourage you to apply as our mission is to grow together :)
- 2+ years of experience working as part of a data team; preferably as a data analyst or scientist.
- Preferably an advanced degree in a quantitative field such as math, physics, computer science, statistics, etc.
- Hands-on and strong working knowledge of SQL.
- High experience level with modern visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or Qlik Sense.
- Solid statistical background.
- Strong experience in experimentation (especially A/B testing and cohort analysis)
- Experience with SaaS tools for different areas such as sales (Salesforce), CRM (Pardot, Hubspot), Digital Marketing (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook ads).
- Experience working with Data Scientists and Engineers.
- English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Be fluent in one or more common data-related programming languages (Python or R).
- Experience with data modelling techniques (a plus).
- Experience with SaaS tools for different areas such as sales (Salesforce), accounting (ERPs like Netsuite), e-commerce (Magento), Customer Service (Salesforce Customer Service or Zendesk), growth (Google Adwords, Facebook ads).
- Experience with web analytics tools like Amplitude, MixPanel, Segment and/or Google Analytics.
- Experience with task orchestration tools (ex.Airflow, Luigi).
- Experience working with a modern data warehouse (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, or similar).
- Basic knowledge of Git and command-line.
- Prior experience modelling data in LookML and dbt (data build tool).
- You are able to work out effective solutions under uncertain or ambiguous circumstances.
- You’re always willing to learn something new and embrace a healthy debate.
- Quality in mind. You can easily detect whether a data result is good or bad in terms of quality and you understand that building good code with strong testing is key to growth and sustainability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience designing and implementing features in collaboration with product owners, reporting analysts/data analysts, and business partners within an Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Please submit your CV in English
- First class private health insurance with dental coverage, after your first month at Wallbox
- Half-day Fridays
- Sodexo: Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Language classes (English, Spanish & Catalan)
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 45 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
- At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.