Join our Enterprise Analytics and Data department to help making our company even more data-driven. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network working for business partners all around the world. Enterprise Analytics and Data collaborates with partners across Finance, Consumer Insights, Sales Development, Engineering and IT Platforms. Our mission is to solve complex business problems with data and science.
We are looking for an individual who can dive deep into the data and excels in storytelling with data. The team’s culture is centered around rapid experimentation with open feedback and debate along the way. We encourage independent decision-making and taking smart risks.
Who are we looking for?
As an ideal candidate you should:
- hold BSc, MSc or PhD degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics),
- have business and analytical curiosity and thinking,
- have experience working in multidisciplinary teams,
- have a proven track record on putting data science to work in domains such as Finance & Banking, FMCG, Retail,
- know how to make research reproducible,
- have good communication skills (English),
- know how to create stunning visualizations of data insights and how to deliver thrilling presentations to non-tech savvy audience (storytelling),
- have solid understanding of data structures and algorithms, specifically used in time series analysis, advanced statistical methods and machine learning
- know Python and Spark for data analysis and machine learning,
- know how to turn exploratory Jupyter notebooks into a standalone Python solutions
- be experienced with commonly used cloud-based data science stack such as AWS (EMR, SageMaker, etc.)
- know what GitFlow and Docker are and how to use them,
- know what continuous delivery and continuous deployment are and how data scientists can benefit from it,
- be eager to automate own work
What will you do?
You will help our functional partners primarily in Finance (but also in Sales, Marketing & Operations) as well as markets and regions in solving complex business problems. In particular, you will:
- turn business problems into data problems,
- invent and implement algorithms,
- design and build analytical solutions / decision support systems – all with leveraging from domains like statistics, time series analysis, machine learning & optimization,
- work in international teams with huge cultural diversity,
- interact not only with other fellow data scientists and business partners, but also with data engineers, DevOps, data architects, security and privacy experts, etc.