Arcadis IBI Group
is a global architecture, engineering, planning and technology firm creating the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings and efficient infrastructure of tomorrow.
Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions where we’re bridging the gap between design and technology and unlocking new potential in data-driven environments.
IBI Group is now proudly a part of Arcadis. Together, we are committed to improving the quality of life for our clients, people, partners and the communities we all serve.Job Description
- Full Time (40 hours pw, Monday to Friday)
- Based in Newark (Nottinghamshire)
Over 50 years we have expanded to now employ 3,500 experts across 6 continents and we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally. Our UK & Ireland presence includes Studios in Birmingham, Brighton, Cardiff, Dublin, Glasgow, London, Manchester and Newark making us one of the largest design and technology firms in the region.
Arcadis IBI Group’s expertise is delivered by a team of professionals, each dedicated to specialist areas such as urban design, architecture, intelligent transport, landscaping, interior design, software development and many more areas of client focused services. The combination of local knowledge and global reach helps us deliver the best results possible for our clients wherever they may be.
This role is within our Managed Services business providing technical advisory support to transportation infrastructure service providers in the UK and abroad such as National Highways, Transport Scotland, the Michigan Central District and multiple city municipalities in Canada.
We are seeking an inquisitive, proactive and agile thinking graduate to complement our team of technical professionals and collaborate on applied research and geospatial analysis tasks in support of our asset management and data system advisory practice. This is with a view to career development into project management or a senior technical advisory role.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting senior consultants in planning and carrying out qualitative and quantitative research
- Collating, processing, and analysing data derived from multiple sources using both numerical and geospatial techniques and reporting on findings
- Preparation of research outcomes and data products for consumption by client organisations.
- Supporting senior consultants in the delivery of facilitated workshops and stakeholder-based research to assist client organisations in the formulation of strategic policy and,
- Assist in the authoring and review of technical guidance and advisory documentation aimed at the tactical delivery of policy
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to engage at all levels internally and externally within a technically diverse, multi-cultural environment
- Bachelor’s Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Ambition - constantly question the norm and provide new ideas
- The flexibility to be nationally mobile - a lot of our roles involve travel as we operate all over the UK
- Previous experience working in the field of infrastructure asset management, while not essential, would be advantageous
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are proud to support the growth and equality of our people through initiatives including a Mentorship Program, our Group Global Women’s Network and a Diversity & Inclusion Council. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
As part of our selection processes, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Arcadis IBI Group provides a competitive benefits package and pay association dues and licensing fees.