Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Dublin, Ireland; London, UK
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with writing SQL queries, including creating and maintaining tables.
- Experience with SQL/Google Sheets or spreadsheet software, and Google Slides or presentation software.
- Experience with analysis or business intelligence tools, including dashboards, spreadsheets, and Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, or similar.
- Business Intelligence (BI) engineering experience with a deep understanding of building the infrastructure, data pipelines and assets, through robust change control.
- Experience generating Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, and bring clarity and structure as you go.
- Ability to create and foster strong cross-functional networks and manage without authority.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
About the job
As a Functional Operations Data Analyst on the EMEA Google Cloud Functional Associates team, you will partner with Demand Generation Sales Operations and leadership to build a scalable infrastructure, develop business tools/dashboards, and support on the day-to-day operations and Go-To-Market (GTM) that translate directly into accelerated business growth whilst improving Google’s ability to serve its Google Cloud customers at scale.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Establish the core data infrastructure to help the organization run the business from senior leadership through the front-line.
- Be a collaborative business partner and act as the subject matter expert for all things data.
- Run key business planning processes, including quota setting, territory planning, and headcount assignment, to ensure the business is setup to be successful.
- Support the preparation of quarterly business reviews, driving quantitative analysis to surface insights and identify opportunities for growth.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.