MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
HYBRID - Chelsea
Looking for a New Machine Learning Engineer opportunity to empower insights with Data and AI Excellence?The Company
Harnham is a working company changing the way data is used in a key industry.
They are on the lookout for a Machine Learning Engineer.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for building data pipelines and pushing models into production that will inform critical business decisions.Responsibilities
As a Machine Learning Engineer in this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- This role will sit within the Engineering team and reports directly to the head of engineering.
- Working cross-disciplined; liaising with data scientists and engineers to push models into production.
- Building Data Pipelines
- Maintaining existing models
- Needing a very good experience level in Software Development in Data Science initiatives
The successful Machine Learning Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
Salary And Benefits
- Master's or PhD in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, physics, or computer science.
- At least w years experience in engineering
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with API's
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in Chelsea.
As a Data Scientist in this role, you will receive a base salary of £80,000 - £100,000 + company benefitsHow To Apply
Get in touch! Register your interest by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.