After another record-breaking sales year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix! From knowing our customers inside out to developing our online experiences, we are dedicated to improving the Screwfix customer journey. Our graduates are vital in enabling us to do this. If you're customer-focused, data-driven, and strategically minded, this could be the Graduate Programme for you!
We are looking for 3 Graduates to join us permanently in our Data function. We can also offer the opportunity to complete a Masters apprenticeship in Applied Data Analytics with this role, depending on what you are looking for.
You’re welcome to work from home up to 2 days per week, with the remaining days spent at our bright, open-plan office in Yeovil enabling great collaboration with your teams.
As Data Graduate at Screwfix, you'll complete an exciting two-year programme to help you develop the skills to become one of our future leaders. You'll be given exposure to build your profile, playing a critical role in delivering one of the most ambitious growth plans in the UK.
As a graduate, we'll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you'll need to make a significant impact and become a leading data expert, with the option of completing a master's degree.
We are a fast-paced, data-driven business where you'll be able to have an impact straight away with real-world, real-time work and, at the same time, you'll develop unparalleled analytical leadership skills.
Required skills & experience
- You'll need to have or be on course to achieve a 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in data science or a related discipline. We'll also consider other qualifications and experience.
- We're looking for curious, inquisitive people who show passion for data and technology and the drive to explore how we can use it to make a positive difference for our customers.
- You'll bring strong problem-solving skills, an analytical approach and an appreciation of analysis techniques.
- You'll have experience in using SQL to edit, transform and load data, with an ability to combine and manipulate large and complex data sources.
- You'll enjoy working in a data-driven function.
- You'll be comfortable using data visualisation tools such as Power BI.
- You'll be able to communicate data effectively to all seniority levels and summarise complex information.
- You'll be ambitious, looking to build a great career with a market-leading retailer.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Follow us and find out more about #LifeAtScrewfix on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com