Employer is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art data management systems and contribute to enhancing data analyses and system integration. Join our team and gain valuable experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Design and develop data collection instruments, databases, and procedure manuals based on thorough knowledge of data files, related databases, and systems integration
- Implement data management and quality control procedures, including writing technical requirements and documentation of data sets
- Participate in project meetings to contribute to data analysis and management
- Produce and report data analysis reports, including tabular and graphic summaries suitable for publication and presentation
- Conduct in-depth analysis of project data with a high degree of independence
- Ensure accuracy of reports by reviewing data and resolving discrepancies
- Provide interpretation of data to senior management
- Provide periodic reports to management on project status and recommend corrective actions when necessary
- Schedule, plan, coordinate, and review project activities related to data
- Review and monitor compliance with federal and state regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health sciences, or a related field or equivalent
- 4 years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience/skills in computer, statistical, or database applications
- Strong research, record-keeping, and organizational skills
- Ability to write reports, journal articles, and technical documents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact successfully with a wide range of individuals
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Employer is an equal opportunity employer.
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.