Come join the Live Services Analytics Team as a Senior Business Data Analyst.
What You'll Bring
- Ability to derive insights, tell stories with data, educate effectively, instill confidence in recommendations, and motivate others to act on them
- Partner with stakeholders to influence their roadmaps and long term strategy by devising key performance indicators (KPI) and novel methodologies of data analysis that result in business growth opportunities
- Statistical knowledge to guide and support A/B testing or other experimentation frameworks, and interpret the results to draw detailed and practical conclusions
- Ability to pull and manipulate data including building ETL/data pipelines to support analytics use cases with advanced SQL and data warehousing knowledge
- Experience with programming languages including R or Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Finance, Advanced Analytics preferred or equivalent work experience
How You Will Lead
Our team works cross functionally to improve and accelerate decision-making across the Expert Segment by surfacing data, insights, and strategic thinking that address our most critical customer and business problems.