We are ready to consider remote applicants for this role, in any European time zone.
Occasional business trips to our EU hubs will be required.
What is Health Department
Flo's mission is to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide. We provide advanced user data analytics and most recent scientific research as we believe that knowledge and self-awareness is the key to a healthier and better wellbeing.
The health department is one of the core streams at Flo. It's a cross- functional team of 15 people focusing on increasing the value we bring to our customers, having an impact on all major product lines of the app.
We reach our goal by:
- Providing users with health insights such as cycle and ovulation prediction based on ML algorithms;
- Creating interactive content such as our extremely successful virtual assistant (chat-bot) and performing surveys;
- Providing customer insights to the other departments of the company;
- Performing numerous experiments and testing new product features.
- Search for insights in user behavior data and turning them into product recommendations;
- Design and evaluate experiments to drive UX and business metrics;
- Validate research data and research results;
- Analyse business cases, assess the impact of the new functionality on the users.
- At least 3 years of work experience as Data/Product Analyst;
- Know how to measure what matters;
- Data visualization and analysis skills;
- Good understanding of statistics;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Extremely data- and feedback-oriented;
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Experience querying big data platforms (e.g. Redshift, Presto, BigQuery).
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience with dashboarding tools would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of mobile analytics service and A/B-testing tools.