Pauwels Consulting is looking for someone to strengthen our Data Scientist team. Are you the one-in-a-kind Data Scientist that dares to take on challenging projects at our clients?
Does a challenging environment where you can benefit from trainings, a career evolution path and a close follow-up by our Talent Manager?
Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a strong community of skilled colleagues which will enable you to exchange ideas, experiences and maybe even discover new niches!
- Applying data science techniques, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, and artificial intelligence is part of your daily job
- Designing data modeling processes to create algorithms and predictive models as well as performing custom analysis have no secrets for you
- You are able to acquire, process, clean, integrate and store the data
- You are skilled in data mining using state-of-the-art methods and extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
Have you got what it takes?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role Statistical analysis: identify patterns in data which includes having a keen sense of pattern detection and anomaly detection
- Machine learning: implement algorithms and statistical models to enable a computer to automatically learn from data
- Computer science: apply the principles of artificial intelligence, database systems, human/computer interaction, numerical analysis and software engineering
- Programming: write computer programs and analyze large datasets to uncover answers to complex problems; you are comfortable writing code working in a variety of languages such as Java, R, Python, and SQL
- Data storytelling: communicate actionable insights using data, often for a non-technical audience
- Business Intuition, analytical and critical thinking as well as inquisitiveness is part of your constant behavior
- Fluent in Dutch or French + Fluent in English