Within our Consulting Services, our Data and Analytics team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. The needs of our clients are driven by global trends of data engineering, data analytics and reporting requirements.
In order to reinforce our Data and Analytics team, we are currently seeking a Senior Consultant with knowledge of Data Engineering and Business Intelligence/Data analytics to support client engagement teams and to work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Responsible for managing, building and optimizing modern data architectures based on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Convert data into relevant insights by means of data analytics and clear interpretations using data governance and data quality processes
- Design of data pipelines for data ingestion and data transformation in Azure and ensure the reconciliation and accuracy of the data
- Development of data modelling and architecture documentation
- Provide product trainings to clients
- Actively share product and functional knowledge within the team
- Perform presales activities and product demonstrations
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities
You ideally have 2-4 years of working experience in developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases and data warehouse solutions
- You have professional experience with Microsoft Azure services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Devops, Azure API and Data Bricks
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on Premises and/or cloud
- Good understanding of data modelling and data architecture
- Deep knowledge of SQL/PL SQL and excellent coding skills (Python, Pyspark or any other additional programming language as Java, C++ considered a plus)
- You are fluent in English. A good knowledge of Dutch or French is preferred.
- You have good people management skills
- Experience with proposal creation/business development is a plus
- You have a degree in IT/Engineering/Sciences or a strong relevant technical experience
- You are willing to travel
An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
- Personal development. All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
- An interesting salary package including company car and fringe benefits
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.