[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]
1. Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed;
2. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations;
3. Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of Bytedance core products like payment, growth, and game.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related technical discipline from a university;
2. Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL);
3. Expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods;
4. Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.