Acquiring new customers is a universal need across millions of businesses worldwide. Enlyft's mission is to accelerate customer acquisition for B2B companies using artificial intelligence. Our AI based SaaS product helps sales and marketing teams identify the right prospects and delivers actionable insights that enable effective personalized engagement. Our customers range from multiple Fortune 100 companies to hundreds of small-medium businesses and our product has proven to drastically increase lead conversions and win rates.
Data and AI are at the core of the Enlyft platform. We are looking for creative, customer and detail-obsessed machine learning engineers who can contribute to our strong engineering culture. Our big data engine indexes billions of structured / unstructured documents and leverages data science to accurately infer the footprint of thousands of technologies and products across millions of businesses worldwide. The complex and evolving relationships between products and companies form a technological graph that is core to our predictive modeling solutions. Our machine learning based models work by combining data from our customer's CRM with our proprietary technological graph and firmographic data, and reliably predict an account's propensity to buy.
About the Role
As part of our team, you'll be tasked with handling substantial datasets to develop machine learning models catering to our enterprise clients. Your role will also involve contributing to the development of foundational models for our product. To excel in this position, you should possess a strong analytical aptitude, with a deep understanding of data analysis, mathematics, and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities are imperative for the interpretation of data. Furthermore, we value a genuine enthusiasm for machine learning and a commitment to research.
- Develop and Deploy predictive models in production and conduct advanced analytics, data mining, and data visualization to influence strategic decisions
- Architect and build data models to transform data into insights at scale
- Evaluate model performance and conduct iterative model training to maximize predictive and forecast accuracy on an on-going basis.
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or related field
- 4-6 years of work experience depending on educational level and relevance
- Sharp analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Statistics, programming and predictive modeling
- Expert knowledge of Python or a related scripting language, familiarity with Python packages such as pandas, numpy, scipy, nltk is a must. Databricks & Spark are good to have
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data coming from various data sources
- Experience working with databases like MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle or Teradata.
Why join Enlyft
- A top-notch culture that is customer obsessed, transparent and constantly strives for excellence
- A top-notch team with colleagues that will help you learn and grow in a collaborative environment
- Competitive pay and great benefits
Enlyft is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.