Brainlabs is a leading digital marketing agency in Europe, North America, LATAM and APAC with a test-and-learn approach to growing businesses. Led by experimentation and data, we’re experts in paid search, programmatic, paid social, SEO, CRO, Amazon and analytics. We also offer consultancy, training, and our proprietary tech stack to supercharge performance.
For more info why not look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to build data science solutions for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
- Opportunity to build and lead data science efforts.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Production data science solutions and integrate with existing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets. This would include but is not limited to using KPI forecasting, KPI prediction, Automated Insights (NLG) for BI dashboards.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Train and guide junior data scientists.
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know!
- 4 to 5 years of machine learning/NLP experience
- Bachelor’s in quantitative degree like Maths, Sciences, Statistics, Economics, BE/BTech or equivalent
- Post graduation in quantitative area like PhD, MS in computer science or equivalent quantitative fields is an added advantage
- At least 1 year of marketing analytics domain experience working on solutions such as Market Mix Modelling (MMM), Media Spend Optimization (MSO) etc.,
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, Scala, Pyspark) to design and deploy machine learning algorithms.
- Programming language preferred is R/Python
- Experience in visualizing output through tools like Power BI, Tableau etc is an added advantage.
- Experience in at least one of the clouds GCP, AWS or Azure, or working in Hadoop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams, and ability to present the findings
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.