Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people. You will be part of IKEA Supply and Risk Management & Compliance organisation.
IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of challenges and development opportunities.
The IKEA business is focused on opportunities and involves risk taking every day. At Inter IKEA Group, these risks are taken in a compliant and responsible way.
The Risk Management & Compliance
function leads, steers, and supports the business to safeguard the IKEA brand. It does so by identifying, anticipating and navigating through opportunities and risks on the base of IKEA values and culture. Together with effective monitoring and follow-up, this leads to risk aware decision taking and practical business control. Risk Management & Compliance works closely together with the various organisational levels and provides support to:
- Strengthen the IKEA brand and protect our assets
- Maintain an overall risk aware culture
- Steer and lead compliance activities
Your main purpose in this role is to support the Risk Management and Compliance activities with data engineering and business intelligence capabilities. You are an active partner in finding, implementing, and maintaining data analytics solutions to help steer the business. More precisely this includes:
- Identify potential opportunities to improve processes that generate and use data such as risk assessments, compliance verification activities and internal audits.
- Develop and implement efficient data analytics solutions.
- Provide Expert system support for Risk Management and Compliance related data management.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and publish to IKEA shared platform.
- Control the quality and work to improve the integrity of the data we work with.
- Insights: work with various RM&C functions to develop and implement dashboarding and reporting capabilities.
- Contribute to the awareness and adoption of data analytics within RM&C organisation.
- Contribute to the competence development of the RM&C organisation in relation to data analytics.
For being successful in this role you need to have
- a thorough understanding of data engineering methodology and technologies.
- technical knowledge of the MS Azure environment.
- strong knowledge on querying and reporting solutions such as Power BI.
- experience in development and implementation of digital solutions.
- very good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- university degree in a science-based subject, preferably mathematics or computer science.
- have freshly finished your studies or recently started out on your career.
- take pride in delivering quality with an attention to detail (but not at any cost).
- have a curiosity and desire to find improved and more pragmatic solutions and is results driven.
- enjoy a multitasking environment with several initiatives running in parallel.
- are independent yet thrive from being part of a team.
- have strong levels of integrity, honesty and reliability in behaviour.
- have strong willingness to learn and grow; and open for ideas, feedback and learning from others.
This position is located in Pratteln, Switzerland. Please also note that we do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email. We look forward to receiving your application at the latest 30th of November, 2021.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Prabushan (Prob) Chitsabesan firstname.lastname@example.org, IKEA Supply Reporting and System Leader, or questions about the recruitment process feel free to connect Anglaé Milanczyk, email@example.com , People & Culture Generalist.