Senior Data Scientist
Greater Bay Area or REMOTE in the U.S.
About the Role. . .
Our Advanced Analytics team is looking for a seasoned Senior Data Scientist to solve impactful real-world problems across industries with the power of machine learning. If you are passionate about applied NLP, computer vision, forecasting, or simulation, we have great opportunities. We use cutting-edge techniques and infrastructure, including Tensorflow, PyTorch, Spark, Dask, Kubernetes, and Kafka, to deploy innovative solutions.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a heck of a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.About you…
What we offer our consultants. . .
- Experience partnering & communicating with executive management team to understand business needs and pain points
- Ability to communicate data science concepts to business stakeholders
- Passion for the application of machine learning to real world problems
- Adept at developing and iterating solutions rapidly
- Ability to lead development of data science solutions
Required Qualifications. . .
- Experience working with both large enterprise clients and mid-sized clients
- Progressive responsibilities that encourage ownership and design
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience in complimentary skills such as meeting facilitation, data management, project management, data modeling, and data management
- Company Culture that celebrates “Foster the culture of we”, “Act with integrity” and “Drive towards excellence” while having fun at work
- Training and certification opportunities to support your career now and after Logic20/20
- Various opportunities to give back to the community through company sponsored events
Preferred Qualifications. . .
- Experience building machine learning models using Python
- Experience deploying machine learning models in a production environment
- Strong knowledge of probability statistics
- Experience with Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Experience writing SQL to query databases, structure and modify data
- Demonstrated ability to frame business problems as statistical problems and solve them
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in ambiguous and dynamic environments that move quickly
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science, or engineering is preferred
- Passion and experience driving adoption of machine learning in industry
- Experience deploying machine learning on large scales through Spark or other big data technology
- Experience building systems in AWS
- Experience in computer vision with deep neural networks
- Experience with leading workshops with executives to drive requirements gathering
- Masters or PhD in data science or related field
About Logic20/20. . .
The Logic20/20 Advanced Analytics team is where rock stars in data engineering, data science, and visual analytics join forces to build simple solutions for complex data problems. We make it look like magic, but for us, it’s all in a day’s work. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate on projects that help clients spin their data into a high-performance asset, all while enjoying the company of kindred spirits who are as committed to your success as you are. And when you’re ready to level up in your career, you’ll have access to the training, the project opportunities, and the mentorship to get you where you want to go.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Director, Advanced Analytics