Data Analyst (SQL ETL Python Data Warehouse). Market leader within the property investment / real-estate space is seeking a talented Data Analyst to join their team. The company will provide a good work life balance allowing you to work from home 3 - 4 days a week and provide a generous bonus and pension scheme.
As a Data Analyst you will be joining the company's Digital Team who use data to provide insight to the entire business. There is a variety of work including developing data warehouses, utilising SQL to gain business insight and analysing the data. You'll have an impactful role where you'll be solving complex business challenges using data driven solutions
The company offices are based in London however, you'll be able to work from home 3 - 4 days a week.
- Experience as a Data Analyst with strong SQL skills
- ETL experience and previously developed data warehouses
- Python experience (can be n your own time) or happy to use going forward
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Data Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Data Analyst (SQL) role.