- Data Engineer - Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark, Linux, DevOps
- Large Scale Fed Govt Program - Marked Highly Essential
- Minimum 2 Yr Program of Work
One of the most premium highly regarded federal government departments in Canberra is seeking an experienced Data Engineer
to operate within a high performing technical team to assist in the delivery of ICT Software, Infrastructure and services across the department. The successful Data Engineer
will obtain an exciting contract over a 2 year program of work!
The successful Data Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Implement and config. Azure cloud infrastructure – Azure data platform built on Synapse, Data Lake Gen2, Data Factory, Data Bricks and other components of the Azure data platform.
- Enhancing and configuring highly scalable, resilient and observable data analysis platforms
- Automate deployment using Powershell, DevOps and Azure Automation.
- Document detailed design and processes for data platform provisioning, pipelines and data stores.
- Design and implement ETL processes to migrate and consolidate existing data sets
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Data Engineer
looking to join a high-profile federal government team based in Canberra, the successful candidate will be offered an 12 month contract partnered with long term extension options! If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number JA0147