We are looking for an individual with exceptional ability in identifying and communicating data-driven insights that allow executives, managers, and stakeholders in the organization to make more informed decisions.
The HR Data Analyst is a key member of The Minery Ltd. and will work closely with the training facilitator onsite to drive our client's business forward using our platform. This position will also work closely with the President and HR Manager to ensure they deliver the best possible employee experience alongside business results.
Your primary responsibility in this role would be to collect, compile, and analyze data, metrics, and statistics from various platforms that the client uses and draw inferences, make recommendations to the training facilitator. If you are a committed individual looking that likes to tell a story through data, this position may be the right fit for you.
To be successful HR Data Analyst, you must possess extensive experience in data analysis and number crunching alongside great skill in problem solving and an ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
Day-to-day activities include collecting and compiling HR and Quality related metrics and data from a variety of sources including our HR software (HR4) and other ancillary systems that the client uses.
- Collaborate with the training facilitator to identify quality and performance related gaps and recommend corresponding solutions to fill these gaps.
- Understand the link and flow of data sets between the systems and recommend improvements where feasible.
- Monitor KPI results vs targets, identify gaps, dependencies, patterns and provide insights to improve and predict future outcomes.
- Work alongside and assist the training facilitator in presenting your finding and recommendations.
- Support training facilitator reporting by proactively providing insights and supplying relevant charts with data/statistics for trends and patterns.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to quality, performance and compliance within the dealership.
- Identify and recommend reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics analyzed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate and deliver as per deadlines set.
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Able to take initiative and find areas of opportunity.
- Organized and with an eagle eye for the details.
- Ability to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration required.
- Experience in the analytics field is preferred.
- Some experience working for an HR software is preferred.
An HR Data Analyst thinks creatively and strategically, striving for personal and team growth. Working hours may not always fall into the regular nine to five pattern, so a willingness to be flexible and go above and beyond to meet client expectations will be required.