Any interest joining us?
Orange is a ‘bold’ challenger on the Belgium telecom market. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced colleague to join our HR Agile department. Maybe your talents are the ones we are currently looking for!
Want to know more about Orange? Click here .
S ounds good?
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a passionate HR Data Analyst to join our HRIS & Data team and our Orange data community.
- You are responsible for the management, quality reporting and analysis of personnel data with a focus on design and the development of solutions.
- Furthermore, you analyze that support in order to facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our HR customers.
- You help set up the new knowledge area of HR analytics within Orange with a specific attention for administrative simplification and maximum digitalization / automation.
- Last but not least, your scope is also the further development and optimization of the HR systems.
- Autonomous, structured and well organized.
- Accurate and deliver high quality achievements.
- Passionate about data : you have comprehensive data and analytics proficiencies (strong analytical skills)
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English to convey solutions.
- A master degree in an economic direction with a specialization in data analysis or equivalent through experience
- Excel VBA knowledge : you are able to automate reports or data handling in excel
- A thorough knowledge of Data Analysis Tools. You can also work with reporting tools (e.g. Clikview) & experience with personnel administration systems, HR analytics.
- Predictive modeling (strong conceptual approach)
- Project management skills with a critical, creative & innovative “in problem-solving” attitude
- An affinity with the measurable domain of human resources. You have knowledge or eager to learn all HR processes & internal applications
- Compensation & benefits knowledge is an asset
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you & if there's a match during our 1st contact, we'll invite you for a first interview & sharing further details about this challenging role!
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on digital transformation. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of a professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, a company car, 32 days off, meal vouchers, medical insurance, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan, cafeteria plan..