Make an Impact on a National Scale!
We're looking for a dynamic Data Scientist ready to make a difference. You'll have the chance to work on a large-scale, high-impact project for a federal government client that will have a positive domestic and global effect!About The Role
We're offering a 12-month contract role (with potential 1 year extension) on an exciting 3-year project. This is a unique opportunity to develop digital services that will revolutionise a key sector in Australia.
This is a remote/WFH role for candidates located in NSW or ACT, eligible for AU citizens.Key Responsibilities
- Identify the most appropriate sources of data for the user need and help teams operationalise these datasets into user-centred features of digital products through analysis, visualisation, predictive modelling, machine learning and more.
- Assist teams understand the strategic context of the data they use, including privacy, security, and regulatory obligations.
Why Work With Us
- MUST HAVE - NV1 Clearance
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Engineer
- Advanced working knowledge of analytical programming: SQL, SAS, R or Python.
- Strong understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience with deep learning
- Experience using Azure business intelligence tools such as Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Microsoft Power BI
- Great communication skills, especially in explaining complex data problems and solutions
If this sounds like you and you're interested in hearing more, please apply now.
- Be a part of the transformation of an industry with a team that works to improve the lives of every Australian
- We want to know why you do what you do, and what we can do to help you succeed!
- Fully remote - Work from home flexibility - Sydney OR ACT
Alternatively contact Eirene at email@example.com