It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two (2) years’ performing statistical analysis including forecasting and reporting
- Familiarity with statistics and statistical concepts
- Proficient in Excel with experience in various statistical software packages
- Advanced electronic media skills, including presentation media
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track large volumes of data
- Strong business foundation with proven analytical and problem-solving skills highly preferred
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Ability to interface with various staff and managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision and exercise a high degree of discretion and independent judgment
- Knowledge of and ability to apply process improvement theories and process mapping
- Able to prioritize multiple job responsibilities and exercise critical thinking skills
- Teaching and presentation experience preferred
- Able to adapt readily to change in department’s needs and respond efficiently
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this position.
Responsibilities of all employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Observe the Company's health, safety and security practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
- Interprets data and analyzes results for validity and significance; utilizes appropriate statistical tools and draws relevant conclusions on effectiveness of improvement.
- Collaborates with clinical and administrative leadership and staff to prioritize improvement areas, and develops and monitors implementation and evaluation plans.
- Re-examines the data elements collected to ensure the data is appropriate and accounts for the information needed to make strategic decisions.
- Performs a wide range of tasks to help drive overall delivery of projects for LPH.
- Assists all departments with data analysis and strategic initiative accomplishments.
- Assists management with defining report requirements and validates reporting results.
- Assists QAPI/Risk management in developing and obtaining benchmarks, both internal and external.
- Performs other duties as assigned.