Szczecin, PLJob Family:
Quality Data Analyst
At Coloplast we constantly strive to improve the way we serve our customers and through this achieve our ambitious targets. Employing the right people constitutes a corner stone in our efforts. We offer a position in a young, dynamic, international organization with attractive growth opportunities for our employees.
About the department
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland within Global Operations Controlling in CPBC and is part of Finance Support Department.
Quality Reporting was established for Global Quality in 2015 with the objective to provide a solution for license-to-operate, management and ad hoc reporting of product and raw materials quality. Besides ongoing ensuring adequate data quality and reporting capability, other responsibility areas cover promote data driven decision taking and motivate self-service through use of developed templates as well as Power BI Dashboards.
We are currently looking for a person to join our fast-growing team as Data Analyst supporting and building our Power BI solutions.
The concept of the Digital Business Analyst has been gaining momentum - join us and support in developing our digital fluency! Curiosity works here!About the job:In our team you will be responsible for:
- Support the Quality Organization with right reporting solutions
- Collect stakeholders needs towards new reporting and together with BI Team create data cubes and Power BI dashboards that will serve the requirement
- Collaborate cross functionally, e.g. Global Quality, Medical Affairs, GRD, Marketing, Corporate Procurement and IT’s Business Intelligence according to guidelines
- Support creation of ad hoc reports, as well ad hoc data queries and explorative data analysis
- Support creation and maintenance of reporting templates
- Perform, support and develop standard reporting and dashboards on monthly and quarterly basis according to predefined deadlines.
- Prepare reporting package for management needs basing on analytical data collected
- Capture, describe and communicate best practice, relevant user guidance and improvement areas
- Conduct test activities for new capabilities prior to IT deployment
- Increase data management knowledge from know-how about master data setup and rules, as well assist in detecting and solving data issues, development of data quality rules
- Co-organize user training sessions at multiple competence levels and focus areas.
- have good written and verbal English skills
- are experienced Excel user with high level of data modelling
- have former experience or a strong desire to work with Power BI
- have experience within a data driven regulated environment
- have a high level of numerical and analytical skills
- understand cross functional cultures
- demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize own workload
- are able to implement changes and improvements
- experience within masterdata and ERP/workflow systems will be an advantage
- previous business reporting, high volume and explorative data analyses and process documentation experience is an advantage
What we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.Furthermore, we offer:
Private medical care,
Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnershipAnd once Covid is gone and we’re back to the office, also:
Great office location
No dress code zone
Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Please apply by sending your application in English.
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
By clicking the Apply or Apply Now button or by sending a recruitment application otherwise to Coloplast Business Centre Sp. z o.o., you agree for processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point b and f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). You also agree to the processing of personal data included in the application form for future recruitments by Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.In addition, we would like to inform that:
Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.