Are you a recent graduate or early career candidate with a passion for Data Science and artificial intelligence/machine learning? iCIMS is hiring a Data Scientist I who will be responsible for analyzing and modeling recruiting data to develop models and metrics that will influence our products and customers. In this role, you will work alongside experienced Data Scientists in Dublin and the U.S. developing intelligent NLP models for recruitment such as understanding resumes/CVs, job descriptions or interview transcripts. You will also perform information extraction for matching & ranking of talent such as summarizing CVs or making salary recommendations. If you are looking to join a growing team and be hands-on with leading edge AI/ML technologies - apply today!
- Apply statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on decision making
- Extract actionable insights from huge volumes of data using data mining, statistics, and database techniques
- Assist team's efforts in productionizing inference: model lifecycle and management (model and data revisioning, replicability, QA)
- Maintenance of end-to-end business logic / data pipelines: in-house development, integration with 3rd party APIs, designing of scalable infrastructure supporting internal inference processes and production deployment / dev-ops
- Conduct studies, rapid pilots, and identify metrics
- Identify best practices on data quality issues, root causes and remedies to be implemented by the data engineers
- Work directly with product teams to understand requirements and communicate results
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately
- Receives and takes action on feedback and lessons learned for continual professional improvement and development.
- Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related work/graduate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skills to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations to help management better understand data science work
- A good understanding of design and architecture principles
- Other duties as assigned
Libraries and technology stacks
- Experience with a whole class of supervised and unsupervised techniques: clustering, classification, regression, visualization and interpretability of results (tSNE, UMAP, ..), decision trees, gradient boosting
- Experience in one strongly typed programming language (Go considered a plus)
- Exposure to high level statistical software (Python data stack - Numpy/Scipy or similar, R, Matlab, Pandas, SAS etc)
- Familiarity with numerical libraries (Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch/Mxnet or similar) and exposure to various neural architectures: RNNs, transformers, graph representation, reinforcement learning with a focus on NLP
- Familiarity with SQL, ability to develop and query databases, and perform statistical analysis
- End-to-end deployment experience (productionizing inference) a plus but not required
- Bachelors degree in computer science, statistics or another quantitative discipline; Masters preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.