Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video is better than a long description…
Within the global Data team, you will be positioned to contribute to the PayFit Product growth. You'll:
Work closely with the data engineers and the lead data analyst to develop and own our data pipelines, infrastructure & roadmap.
- Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new Product initiatives.
- Work closely with lead data analysts and our product teams to identify problems, implement solutions based on data and define key success metrics.
- Shape data-informed business strategies.
- Communicate results and influence key business leaders.
- Proactively analyse internal and external data to suggest improvements to our product teams.
This job has been tailored for you if...
- you have 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
- you have a strong logic & business sense
- you are autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
- you are proactive, and have a problem-solving mindset
- you have strong communication skills
- you have strong analytical & data driven skills
- you have working experience with SQL and data visualization tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with dbt
- Familiarity with a scripting language (Preferred: Python)
We are meant to work together if...
- you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- you speak english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- you have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- remote friendly policy
- a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate
- regular team and global events
- great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
Hiring process ️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Visio interview with Justyna, our Lead Product Analyst
3️⃣ Visio interview with our Data Analysts Eline or Carla