In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are…
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community-driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities, and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative, and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn, and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It…
As our Performance Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for managing, analyzing, and sharing clear and defined insights across the enterprise in a value-added and repeatable manner that drives business growth and decision-making within our COCO Department. In this role, you’ll drive the business intelligence within the revenue performance team, while providing your knowledge both to stakeholders and to more junior colleagues. You’ll join a fun and dynamic team based in Amsterdam who handles big responsibilities with ease.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business problems, design solutions, and implement them
- You'll continuously monitor data quality, data integrity, and data privacy, and ensure compliance with industry standards
- You'll design, build and automate business metrics into self-serve dashboards via Power BI
- You'll analyze both qualitative and quantitative datasets, identify patterns and trends, and provide actionable insights
- You'll develop and maintain data models and ensure data accuracy and consistency
- You'll conduct reporting & analysis to support KPIs, business objectives, and research needs
- You'll prepare and own projects in more advanced analytics
- You'll design, process, and champion self-serve projects and data products for the organization
- You'll stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in data analysis, survey research, and business intelligence
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in digital analytics, big data statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, or a related field
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, business intelligence
- You have a strong proficiency in Power BI, including data modeling, report design, and dashboard development
- You have experience working with survey data, including survey design, data collection, cleaning, and analysis
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to think critically and logically
- You are excellent in communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate the context and outcomes of complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, and the ability to analyze and combine large data sets in cloud data warehouse services e.g. Azure, Redshift, or similar
- You have a working knowledge of Python is appreciated
- You have a working knowledge of PowerBI (or similar), GA4, Looker, Supermetrics, and other common digital data analysis SAAS and tooling is appreciated
- You have knowledge of statistical analysis, machine learning, and data visualization is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game-changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth
- Awesome discounts on all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- The freedom to work remotely or to come to the office – whatever suits you best!
- A wonderful workplace to call home - full of events, fun-loving colleagues, and of course all of the other amazing salary and benefit stuff
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience, and coworking space for our community and even more so, the people who work for TSH. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are here to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics are what make us different, so come as you are.