Ingram Micro, a portfolio company of Platinum Equity, delivers a full spectrum of global technology and commerce and fulfillment services. With a global base of more than 170K Customers and over 1.8K Vendors, including the world’s best-known technology companies (e.g., Acer, Amazon, Apple, Dell, Cisco, Citrix, Google, HPE, HPI, HTC, IBM, Lenovo, LG, Microsoft, Samsung, VMware, Zebra and many others), Ingram generates nearly $50B in annual revenue. Given a global reach and focus on IT solutions and services, cloud, mobility, and technology lifecycle, Ingram enables partners to find new opportunities and operate more profitably in their IT areas of focus.
INGRAM MICRO GLOBAL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ORG (GBI)
Ingram Micro's GBI organization is a profit-generating strategic service that provides IT, channel stakeholders, with the insights and industry intelligence to generate more business, expand reach, and achieve pinpoint accuracy in their sales and marketing efforts. Through the GBI org, the EMEA BI Data Analytics team develops high margin science offerings for Ingram’s Global Partners and internal Business Units across the company including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance
The ideal candidate will complement the global BI team, focused on EMEA region, by bringing a versatile empirical skill set, using modern innovative tactics and strategies to support our data analytic offerings. The Analyst will focus on executing and delivering data driven products to address project and campaign specific requirements.
This includes gathering and scoping requests; working with complex data sets; executing SQL queries and building Stored Procedures; data science production automation; analysis of output and statistical models; and effectively communicating findings to stakeholders. She/He will maintain a broad understanding of the marketplace, Ingram Micro’s business model, and become educated on vendors, customers, or internal division’s business models and needs.
What do we offer?
- Work in a young, agile, flexible, and international environment
- Daily business and technical challenges to develop tech and social skills.
- Direct impact to international biz organization talking to EMEA CCEs and sales/marketing directors.
- State of the art technologies
- Continuous learning
What are we looking for?
- Data lover and technology enthusiastic
- Experienced with Query Languages, Automation and Modeling Techniques (SQL, Python, etc)
- Managed at least one project in which a relational database was built and utilized for analysis.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Knowledge about modelling, advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms will be an advantage
- Experienced Data Story telling through BI tools (Power BI / Qlik, others) to track the leads shared with the business
- Keen on to learn IT biz to offer solutions through data insights to Ingram Micro Sales and Marketing directors.
- Effectively listen, communicate, recommend, and present data analytic solutions to internal and external clients.
- Experience in Agile project management
- Atlassian tools experience is a plus (JIRA/Confluence)
What will you do in your daily job?
- Transform data into business opportunities to grow the business
- Internal and external data sources analysis to detect new opportunities
- Web scrapping through Cloud technology
- Lead and manage country initiatives with sales and marketing executives
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.