Auto req ID:
PepsiCo is embarking on a number of initiatives to make us more efficient and agile as a company. One key initiative is to harmonise our core business processes and common data, enabled by the latest SAP technology.
We want people who get excited at the thought of shaping a challenging project and creating agile and harmonised processes. If this sounds like you and you have an interest in SAP (S4 Hana) then read on.
The Senior Data Analyst role will support the migration of data from the legacy system to SAP target systems, as well as liaising with local data leads, legacy experts and project data and functional resources. In addition you will have hands on end-to-end data conversion experience for large SAP IT projects.
You must have previous experience as an SAP Data Migration Analyst (minimum 2-3 SAP Full Implementation experience), and strong knowledge of SAP SD, MM, P2P, OTC and FICO In addition to this, you will have strong experience in data cleansing tools, processed and procedures to support data preparation and migration activities
Qualifications/RequirementsSkills and Experience:
- End to End Data Migration experience – Minimum 2-3 full implementations – Markets, Manufacturing Sites
- Responsible for successfully and sustainably supporting the data elements of the new Global Template harmonised processes and data for all Value Streams utilising support available from Data Lead & Global Process Experts, IT, Value Stream Leads, Data CoE team and super network users in all markets
- Role will cover customer, supplier, material, pricing, BOM and other required data objects in scope
- Support Data Lead in all Data training and support change management for Value Stream Teams, first wave markets and DMO set up
- Solid understanding of Core Business processes and usage of data
- Solid understanding of data structures in SAP, metadata and dependency of data objects
- Strong knowledge of master data management
- Provide regular updates to the Data Lead & Project leadership on Time/Cost/Quality risks and mitigations
- Knowledge of a FMCG process in your functional area (desirable)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum processes (desirable)
- Positive, resilient and motivated to change and simplify processes
- Ability to perform and prioritise under pressure
- Meticulous and organised
- Commercially minded and a passion to take others with you
- Experience of project work and/or implementing change management in a multinational environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to move forward or seek answers regardless
- Hunger and Drive to succeed and challenge stakeholders to ensure best practice
Not ApplicableJob Type: