UP TO 60000 SEK pm
As a Data Engineer, you will join other Data Engineer's and Data Analysts to help enhance the mature data systems used in this transport trading industry. You will be using tools such as Python, SQL or Scala along with using varied cloud technologies such as AWS and GCP.
This company is looking to revolutionise the way in which cars are both purchased and sold. Their continuous investment into data modelling and real-time data streaming, has allowed them to offer almost instant quotes. They are extremely data-driven and have made this the focal point of their business model, allowing them to scale up their operations very quickly, and increasing their turnover by over 5 times. They look to take this even further through the hiring of another Data Engineer to help prolong this growth and success.
As a Data Engineer, you will be:
- Enhancing existing data pipelines and warehouses using your knowledge of Python and serverless AWS.
- Contributing to data platforms including, but not restricted to data lakes, data warehouses, pipelines and machine learning frameworks.
- Collaborating with product managers, analysts and data scientists, delivering solutions in line with the company's goals.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal Data Engineer will have:
- Strong coding skills with Python
- Experience building platforms on cloud services (GCP/AWS)
- An extensive understanding of SQL
- Solid software engineering best practices
On top of receiving a competitive salary of up to 60000 SEK pm, you will also receive the Standard Swedish benefits along with being offered the chance to be part of an extremely exciting project which holds lots of potential for the future.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page or by sending your CV