Xaxis is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Marketing Science team to help develop robust digital media measurement and optimization solutions. This individual will be responsible for working with solutions and product teams, fellow Marketing Science professionals, and local markets to manage the collection, modelling, and reducing of large volumes of digital media data into meaningful insights. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical and technical background and a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling datasets in addition to a business mindset directed at converting insights into strategic opportunities.
What you'll bring:
- Use modern analytical methods and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Employ up-to-date machine learning approaches toward media optimization challenges
- Analysis of historical data related to campaign performance, consumer behavior, inventory and supply, and other related areas
- Provide recommendations to partners related to measurement challenges, metrics, and strategies to improve business understanding
- Perform deep-dive and root cause analyses to answer business questions
- Effective communication (graphical, written, verbal) of the results of analysis, approaches to solutions, and methodologies
- Familiarity with statistical concepts, including testing (hypothesis testing, testing frameworks) and analysis, and data mining algorithms
- Experience with traditional machine learning methods (supervised learning, regression-based approaches, classification methods, etc.
- Experience working with modern cloud environments (GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of and/or experience in digital media, web analytics, digital advertising, including: ad serving technology, DSP, DMP, SSP
- Bachelor’s degree, e.g. Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or other highly quantitative discipline, or equivalent experience in an analytical role
- Demonstrated aptitude in employing analytical programming toward business problems, e.g. Python, R, Java, etc.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Effective communication
- Highly collaborative
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 40 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products, as well as through its wholly-owned specialist companies, Light Reaction, Bannerconnect, and ActionX. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com. About Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.