You are great at solving problems, have a strong data integration background, and enjoy debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues. You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills. You are highly motivated and have a passion for Data Warehousing and the value it brings to an organization.
- Plan and execute secure, good practice data integration strategies and approaches
- Acquire, ingest, and process data from multiple sources and systems into data platforms
- Involved in end-to-end data management bringing a desire to help move forward in best practices
- Optimization, maintenance and conversion of existing data pipelines
- Develop data integration mappings/workflows
- Data mart development
- Add calculations, columns and tables to meet front end demand
Document work according to best practices
- Collaborate with other teams to map data fields to hypotheses and curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in advanced analytical models
- Size and scope development needs for both operational and project initiatives
- 5-7+ years development experience working with advanced SQL
- 1-3+ year experience working with Python scripting
- 5+ years building operational ETL data pipelines across several sources, and constructing relational and dimensional data models
- 5+ years Data Warehousing experience with cloud products like Snowflake, Azure DW, Redshift, Fivetran, dbt
- 5+ years working with on premise and cloud base Data Warehouse solutions
- Oracle EBS experience a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skills – clear & timely communications, positive problem-solving
- Strong mulit-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excel in team collaboration and working with others from diverse skillsets and backgrounds
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.