Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Join the analytics team that is transforming a company!
Our department supports Sunrise UPC’s decision makers with high impact, fast paced, data-driven analyses. We make a complex business comprehensible and ensure focus is maintained where it generates greatest returns. As an exceptional analyst and advisor, you will count as your regular audience Sunrise UPC’s most senior leaders and have the opportunity to exploit your technical prowess, business acumen and communication skills. You will work on descriptive and explorative analysis as well as develop analytical models used for scenario simulation, customer value evaluation, prediction of trends, and inference problems.
The role has excellent growth potential to support your ambitions. Key responsibilities will initially consist of:
- In-depth analyses of topics covering all aspects of Sunrise UPC’s business. Examples range from new customer acquisition and initiatives to reduce customer churn to product experience and strategy
- Accountability for the end-to-end analytical process; from data cleaning and manipulation through design of appropriate analysis and carrying it out, to preparation and ultimate delivery of findings and recommendations to the end client
- Understand, model and visualise business processes to predict and improve the performance, efficiency and bottom line of the company
In order to meet the exacting standards required by our audience we expect you to have:
- University degree (Msc. or higher) in a quantitative, numerical subject such as any STEM field, Economics or Business Informatics
- At least three years of experience in a similar position with excellent business analytical skills and strong knowledge of basic statistics and other analytical techniques
- Passion for helping senior leaders understand complex performance dynamics and maintain focus
- Extraordinary motivation and ability to deliver reliably in a high-pressure environment
- Advanced SQL coding skills, good command of at least one programming language (R or Python preferred)
- Development experience with Tableau or Qlikview
- Expert user of PowerPoint as a communication tool
- Drive for life-long learning and skill acquisition
- Keen eye for detail and be a stickler for accuracy in your analysis and expression
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.