- Degree and relevant professional experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- SQL or any large-scale data mining and reporting tools (or willingness to learn)
- MS Office
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don’t just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible financial decisions. You’ll make a huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!
We are looking for Data Analyst that is excited to join a tech company that is constantly improving and re-imagining the logistics industry. You should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. Be eager to continuously learn and improve your skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference. Do you want to contribute shaping the new standard of shopping? If so, come and join the Customer Fulfillment Finance Team.
As part of the Customer Fulfillment Finance team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data, and how to use them to generate insights and improve our business. We support and influence the organization by providing a holistic and financial perspective, we are the trusted business advisors. We collaborate with our partners to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information, and work with them to make sure we are making the best possible decisions.Responsibilties:
- Leverages Customer Fulfillment metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials and understands the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgement calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
- Dives deep into a range of data sources, tools and systems to create innovative, automated solutions to inform leadership decision-making.
- Owns the Financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging/stretch/bold yet solid operational plan as well as all Month-end procedures including variance analysis between scenarios (actuals, plan, forecast...)
- Curious to learn and understand operations processes, in order to create practical data solutions
- Works independently: Proactively partners with manager to prioritize and focus on high-impact activities and to deprioritize those which are unlikely to drive material improvement
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
- Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one
- Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
- Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
- An eye for detail and a passion for data with the ability to accurately summarize the relevant details
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- Understand, own and explain key drivers behind the story
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide creative simple solutions to complex problems
- Prioritize and work towards multiple deadlines