Greenomy is expanding, join our mission in accelerating the green transition!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently & effectively comply with regulations.Description of the function
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and provide recommendations to support our clients' sustainability transition on topics related to climate change mitigation/adaptation, etc.
- Manage data related to energy efficiency measures and renewable energy procurement, carbon reporting, GHG emission protocols, etc.
- Identify and implement best in class algorithms to generate insights and bespoke recommendations
- Help refine the platform to collect data, store and analyze it and present dynamic visualizations.
- Transform structured and unstructured, complex ESG data into quantitative/qualitative insights
- Coordinate with IT and Product teams the integration of analytical and visual tools onto our platform
- Be comfortable working with large datasets and be proactive when faced with incomplete data or an obstacle to interpretation, to find ways to generate insights.
Benefits of the position
- Advance degree MS/PhD in a quantitative field such as Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Environmental Engineering/Science
- Expertise in sustainability Data Science, ESG methodology & research
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a consultant or analyst in the above-mentioned disciplines
- Expertise in data visualizations tools (Tableau, Power BI) to generate actionable insights and communicate results.
- Using data science tools such
- Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy), R/RStudio
- SQL and noSQL databases
- Big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark are a plus
- Experience with the AWS or Azure cloud environment
- Effective time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both Greenomy's team and clients
- Languages: Excellent level of written and spoken English (C1). Any additional languages are considered a plus.
What We Offer:
Join our team as a Sustainability Data Scientist. At Greenomy, we offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the
- Training on EU Taxonomy/Sustainability
- a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions.
Contract type : CDI