- 1+ years of experience as an analyst in the data/BI space.
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Power BI, Quicksight, or similar tools.
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing large quantities of data via SQL querying, data modeling, data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehousing) and using databases in a business environment with complex datasets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, or related field
- Proficiency in a minimum of one statistical analysis tool/package: R, SPSS, SAS, Stata, Matlab, Python
- Commitment to rigorous testing and validation to ensure findings are consistent, accurate, and generalizable
- Comfortable mining unstructured data, with the ability to transform data into a usable state using appropriate tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Amazon’s EU HR Operations Project Management Office (PMO) is looking for an HR Data Analyst Analyst to be part of our Research & Analytics stream.
As a member of the team, you will leverage established and novel data sources, build sound and replicable dataframes for analysis and provide compelling Management Information to the leadership team using a variety of visualization techniques. You will also build predictive workforce models that have a direct impact on day-to-day decision making and on HR project investments. Within the Research and Analytics Team, you will be at the forefront of using data science to transform how Amazon attracts, develops, and retains the world’s best employeesResponsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Research & Analytics Program Manager and Research Scientist, extracting and transforming data in line with research requests
- Build compelling dashboards to visualize data and KPIs and to inform leadership decision taking
- Streamline and automate existing standard reporting processes
- Carry out analysis in collaboration with the PMO streams to support EU HR projects and initiatives
- Participate in planning and design of research. Scope, conduct, direct, and coordinate all phases of research projects
- Apply appropriate techniques to collect, organize, and analyze data to generate insights
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Experience in database design and ETL mapping
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and ML technique