Summary: Minimum 5+ years of Relevant Experience as a Data Analyst/ Engineer
- Must have 5 + Years of relevant experience
- Must have hands-on experience & passion for mobile app development;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without restriction
- Formal education in Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 7+ Years’ experience in building the infrastructure required for data analytics, responsible for managing, optimizing, overseeing and monitoring data retrieval, and distribution throughout the organization
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within AWS technologies
- Experienced in building KPIs and designing Data Marts for report/dashboards thru power BI
- Defines and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and AWS technologies “Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, and AWS Glue”
- Worked on real-time data problems and build solutions in order to make the data structured, organized, and clean.
- Deep understanding of Python programming and its associated libraries and packages to be used for AI & data related problems
Must Have Skills:
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant Data Analysis experience
Nice to Have Skills:
2+ years large enterprise experience
- TheAppLabb is a leading product innovation firm focused on strategy, design, and development of cutting-edge apps.
- We are proud to be certified as “Great Place to Work, Canada”
- TheAppLabb comprehensive 360-degree product development process includes ideation, research, app strategy, design, development, maintenance, and customer acquisition.
- Through its R&D division, TheAppLabb builds solutions with emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, IOT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Blockchain.
- Through its Incubator, TheAppLabb actively invests in start-ups & helps them with product development and corporate development
- TheAppLabb has developed mobile apps for top brands such as Gateway Casinos, JBS, Unilever, Samsung, Dell, Electrolux, Frigidaire, RBC, Hudson’s Bay, Teknion, Toronto International Film Festival, Canadian International Auto Show, Rapala, Park N Fly, Banff World Media Festival, Ontario Real Estate Association, etc.