1484 McDermott Laboratories Limited
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
The Global Supply Chain Planning Master Data Analyst will be part of a new and developing function within Viatris responsible for developing master data management capabilities and managing the company master data assets on a global scale. The primary responsibility of the Planning Master Data Lead is to define, implement and manage robust master data maintenance processes across Viatris’s global supply chain in order to support global operations, global processes and global reporting initiatives.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Serve as global functional expert for supply chain planning master data.
- Support the definition and implementation of robust business processes relating to the creation and maintenance of key master data objects spanning multiple functions, business units, geographies and systems.
- Support data quality improvement initiatives with Global Supply Chain Management while partnering with the Data Quality Management team to develop relevant data quality KPIs, scorecards and reports.
- Update and develop policies and procedures with focus on operational efficiencies through data quality and process standardization.
- Support day-to-day master data management activities across a virtual global organization.
- Developing continuous improvement mindset by constantly striving for ways to strengthen “end to end” process perspective for complex global supply chain processes.
- Facilitate New Product Introductions by providing expertise and functional support as it relates to SAP material master setup, workflow management and issue escalation.
- Support supply chain data workstreams within SAP roll-out projects (data cleansing, migration, user training, etc.).
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Passion for managing information as a corporate resource; recognizes the business value of data.
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP master data (MM, PTP, OTC)
- Strong analytical skills, in terms of both data and process management
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and implement structure and clarity
- Hands on experience with data cleansing, enrichment and migration
- Ability to work well with people at various levels and with different cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Familiarity with SAP master data (MM, PTP, OTC) a plus
- A degree in scientific/engineering, information technology or commercial discipline
- Background in the pharmaceutical/biologics/fine chemicals/FMCG industry, preferably in a supply chain, manufacturing or quality role
- Experience using MS Access or SQL
- Prior experience with advanced planning systems (e.g. APO, RapidResponse, JDE, etc.) a plus
A t Viatris, we offer competitive salar ies , benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.