IRI is powered by people
We're a fast paced, tech driven and people focused business. Innovation and entrepreneurism are part of our core DNA. We like to create, and we like to make things happen. Our team is diverse and is made up of Insight and Industry Consulting Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Solution Architects and Software Engineers.
As an organisation we're leading the charge as the specialist provider of data-driven, insight and consulting solutions for FMCG retailers and manufacturers.
We power over 500+ leading Australian and New Zealand businesses with a number of services and solutions including;
- Client consulting services for the retail, grocery, liquor, tobacco and pharmaceutical sectors
- Performance data processing and solutions for the FMCG sector
- Consumer shopper, loyalty and analytics programs
- Software development and cloud-based reporting platforms
So, why IRI?
We're progressive, inclusive and people focused. We seek to create a down to earth culture which balances work and home life and enables our team to be the best that it can be. Our people are important to us and we offer a number of fantastic benefits including;
- Flexible working
- Employee training and continuous development programs
- Women in leadership accelerated development opportunities
- Up to 5 weeks annual leave and holiday buy back scheme
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday leave
- Summer half day Fridays
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
Managing our data quality and process improvement, you will implement, oversee and continuously improve our data query procedures and processes.
- Own the quality management process, making improvements when required to ensure efficiency
- Effectively investigate and resolve data queries
- Maintain production quality control processes, ensuing that any issues with data are detected early
- Work closely with client facing teams to answer data quality queries from clients
We're looking for:
- A tertiary qualification in data science, IT/computer science, statistics or mathematics
- At least two years' experience as a Data Analyst
- Advanced MS Excel and SQL skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with Python (desirable)
- Experience with advanced analytics (e.g. segmentation) is desirable
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Please apply online with your CV.
If you meet some but not all of the above criteria, we encourage you to submit your application.