About The Job
Your Main Activities Are
- As part of the international private banking business of BGL BNP Paribas (Wealth Management Luxembourg), the Marketing, Communication & Sales Steering (MC2S) team is responsible for supporting the sales teams by making optimum use of the commercial and financial data available. In this way, it contributes to increasing revenues and maintaining profitability levels
Profile And Skills To Success
- The Data Analyst's role is to support the MC2S team and the private bankers in all data-related matters, by contributing his/her knowledge of the data model and making proposals for its powerful exploitation
- Creating comprehensive reporting tools, for the Luxembourg site and for the International Markets business line, using all possible sources of data and combining them
- Developing databases for specific analyses (pricing of advisory management mandates, understanding transfers by channel, among others)
- Organising integrated tools in conjunction with other MC2S team members (consolidating customer feedback for NPS, tracking customer contacts for markets, among others)
- Modelling customer communication flows in the Adobe Campaign tool
- Acting as data project manager for pricing projects requiring the creation of extraction and import files for BGL IT
- Keeping a technological watch on data exploitation tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Advising on all data-related matters requiring the most detailed knowledge of BGL's data model
- Provide input into Sales Steering discussions (customer targeting, implementation of follow-up indicators in particular)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Master degree in Engineering, IT or related areas
- Experience in IT or data-oriented teams
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to summarise
- Ability to understand business issues and translate them into analytical approaches
- Ability to convince and obtain the decisions needed to achieve objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to make proposals and be solution-oriented
- Responsible and autonomous, able to give visibility on the progress of his/her subjects
- Organised and rigorous
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks To Its International Presence And Regular And Close Collaboration Among Its Different Entities, BNP Paribas Has The Resources To Support All Clients With Financing, Investment, Savings And Protection Solutions That Help Make Their Projects a Success. BNP Paribas Holds Key Positions In Its Three Core Operating Divisions
- Retail Banking , a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
- Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
- Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / PermanentJob
Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level
PRT - IFSJob Number: 2311WEMA16626