Auto req ID: 20114
Title: Data Analyst - Hybrid
Job Function: Digital
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Located in Valley View, Ohio, Talon Powersports Solutions (TPS) provides dealer management software, computer hardware, training and support for the Harley-Davidson dealer network. Join our team as a Data Analyst - Hybrid
The Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the customers’ data is extracted, formatted and properly prepared for accuracy and use as part of the business applications as quickly as possible following a scheduled conversion or data event.
This includes but is not limited to preparing new dealers for using applications, managing the setup and conversion of dealers migrating from competitive systems, and unique/customer specific data readiness tasks as may be required to satisfy the needs of our dealer customers. The incumbent will identify opportunities for improving the quality and efficiency of data readiness and data conversions and will train resources in the onsite conversion, configuration, and provide customer assistance as needed by phone, remotely by computer, in person via classroom/ workshop settings, and in the field at customer sites as needed. This positionJob Responsibilities
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Participates in the data readiness, configuration and conversion processes, and documentation used to convert dealers to any of the TALONes proprietary Retail Systems products.
- Contributes to the development of the pre-work and data readiness processes for dealer system upgrades and conversions.
- Participates in the process of conversion data mapping into TALONes and associated applications.
- Provides data readiness services for facilitating conversions from competitive systems to any of the TALON Powersports Solution products.
- Prepares and references documentation for data readiness, configuration, and data conversion for the various types of TALON application conversions and system implementations.
- Identifies and implements improvements to data readiness, configuration, and data conversion
- Responds to data issues pertaining to configuration, conversions, and system implementations
- Communicates data problems to Senior Data Readiness Specialist and/or Conversion Manager.
- Participates in cross functional teams for knowledge sharing, to develop better services and develop the processes for the deployment of new products and services as they relate to data readiness and TALON Powersports solution products and applications.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience maintaining processes related to data readiness, conversions, accounting data setups, and systems installations.
- 1-3 years of SQL or Access Database required
- 1-3 years of Excel required
- ETL (Extract Transform Load) experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and quality of data research and readiness
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all areas
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
The pay range shown represents the national average pay range for this role. Your pay may be more or less than the stated range and is dependent on your geographic location and level of experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Pay Range: $66,000 - $100,000
COVID-19 Vaccine Required: [[customVaccine]]
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance