TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way we identify users in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are currently looking for a senior data scientist with the following skillsets.
Location: Boulder. Remote work a possibility
- Develop state of the art deep and machine learning programs for risk modeling and analysis, user identification, and anomaly detection.
- Design, implement, and validate solutions in Python using machine learning libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, and scikit-learn.
- Collect data and extract insights from various sources including but not limited to various sensors on endpoints and mobile including but not limited to keystroke cadence, mouse behavior, application usage, Bluetooth, and WiFi patterns.
- Closely work with the engineering team to integrate the solutions into TruU's platform.
- Very familiar with best practices in machine learning.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing novel Machine Learning models and operationalizing them.
- Strong software development background in Python and shell scripting. Experience with C, C++, Java, or C# strongly recommended.
- Strong quantitative background, including an advanced degree in mathematics, physical or computational sciences or comparable.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- A background in cybersecurity.
- Prior experience building user identification or biometrics models.
- Familiarity with best practices for minimizing engineering debt of machine learning.
- Experience with training and deploying ML models on the endpoint.