Join a fantastic team within a challenging environment, having access to cutting edge technology and continue career development and growth.
Our client is an industry leader. Due to the ongoing success of the team brand new position has been created for a strong Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for building the infrastructure, data model, data pipelines & visualisations that support decision making across AU and supporting APAC.
Your responsibilities as a Data Engineering Lead will include:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with stakeholder teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
The skills and experience you need for this Data Engineering lead role:
- +7 years of experience in similar position preferable in complex environments in multinational companies
- Data modelling in SQL Server Analysis Services & Power BI plus= experience using other visualisation tools
- Knowledge of integration tools such as SSIS, AWS Glue, PySpark
- Building reports and dashboards – ideally in Power BI Desktop or other visual tools
Offering unparalleled opportunities for career development and growth.
Up to $150k + super
How To Apply
Please click on the 'Apply' button below or email your resume to email@example.com