The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Transformation Delivery for our Consulting practice.
- Support strategy, design, build of爉odern backup and data recovery solutions for on prem and public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Help with strategy, design and deployment of IT operating model changes for modern backups and data recovery solutions and site reliability and disaster recovery engineering using infrastructure-as-code, automation and orchestration
- Develop data management and data protection requirements (SLA, data classification or policies) and design cyber threat protection (air gaping for ransomware)
- Perform capacity planning and performance analysis for target backup and recovery solution
- Assist client relationship and engagement management (financials, quality and risk) via high quality engagement delivery; coordinate client pursuits and proposal development and contribute to thought leadership content
- Minimum one year of recent experience with backup and data recovery engineering and operations in hybrid cloud environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering from an accredited college/university
- Experience with modern backup tools such as Rubrik or Cohesity and experience with disaster recovery data replication solutions such as Zerto, Microsoft Azure Site Recovery or AWS Pilot Light, assessing, designing and troubleshooting IT infrastructure and operations and system administration knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Certification in one or more technical competencies (AWS, GCP, Azure, VMware, Networking, DR,燛nterprise Architecture, Security) is preferred
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 80 percent of the time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.