Drive fact-based and data driven decision making at Telenet by translating data into actional business insights and reporting to monitor, understand and improve our business performance and customer experience.
As a leading telecommunications and entertainment company with its two feet in the digitization of our society, Telenet is eager to bring aboard data-minded personalities that share our passion for turning data into value for our customers and shareholders. We are looking for a Insights and Reporting Analyst to become a part of our Data & Insights Chapter Area, who will use data to support, challenge and inspire our business with actionable insights.
Key overall responsibility is to work with the business teams to take fact-based and data-driven decisions on high impact topics. This typically includes the following activities:
- Identify and prioritize business use cases: work with business leaders to identify and prioritize problems that can be solved through data and analytics
- Define the business data and KPI’s that are needed to produce the most meaningful insights
- Build reports, dashboards and perform deep-dive data analyses
- Ensure the execution of the business use case is done in the most efficient way, and interpretable for business stakeholders
- Synthesize complex insights into easy to understand actionable recommendations that resonate with business stakeholders
- Support your business colleagues to increase their self-service insights capabilities
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Business Engineering, Applied Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Management…) or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a data analyst, business insights, business intelligence or similar role
- Good knowledge of SQL, MS Excel, Qlik Sense or similar tools
- Strong acumen in quantitative analytics and structured problem solving
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills and ability to influence decision makers
- Domain knowledge and experience in a business function in Telecom, Entertainment or similar industries is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and flexible mindset: enthusiastic to work in a very dynamic & changing environment, committed and business savvy to navigate the potential technical or organizational roadblocks
- Results driven: able to manage an analytics initiative end to end from ideation through production and adoption and have an understanding of the life cycle of an analytics initiative and the common pitfalls.
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French
What we offer
- A position in an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization which is committed to put data intelligence at the core of its business
- The chance to further develop your career as part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and results-driven team of peers – Telenet has track record of fast career paths for top performers
- An attractive compensation & benefits package, including a personal development plan
As a provider of media, telecommunications and entertainment services in Belgium, Telenet is always looking for the ideal experience in the digital world for all of its residential and business customers. We are committed to be the leading provider of converged connected entertainment and business solutions in Belgium. We offer seamless connectivity, inspiring entertainment and superior business solutions. And in everything we do, we try to ‘wow’ our customers. Our goal is simple: making work and life easier and happier.