The Audacy Data Engineering team is looking for the right person to join us. At Audacy, you’ll contribute to our growing data warehouse engineering efforts. You’ll have a chance to focus in areas you’re already skilled and take on new challenges over time. Our distributed team has a fun and inclusive environment with a commitment to work life balance.
We are engineers and we understand what engineers need. We’ll provide you with a work environment where collaboration is encouraged but you’re not bombarded with superfluous interruptions. We have highly encouraged communication silent times on Thursdays so that everyone can focus without worrying they’re missing anything. We work in modern agile feature teams that self-organize and work together to build great software. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to new ideas, learn new technologies, and architect new features. We have fun doing what we do, and you will too.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Designing and developing enterprise level applications using Snowflake and AWS tools.
- Design, build and deploy streaming and batch data pipelines capable of processing and storing petabytes of data quickly and reliably
- Partnering with product teams, data analysts and data scientists to help design and build data-forward solutions
- Build and maintain dimensional data warehouses in support of business intelligence and optimization product tools
- Develop data catalogs and data validations to ensure clarity and correctness of key business metrics
- Contributing using your awesome verbal and written communication skills.
More About You:
- You possess quality experience with Snowflake DB and data models of all kinds.
- You are exceptionally skilled at building ETL’s and pipelines using Python and other data services like Airflow and AWS Glue.
- You have a solid understanding of AWS features like S3 policies, IAM, ARN, and EC2.
- You understand the difference between a row based storage db like Postgress or MySQL and a columnar database like Snowflake, BigQuery, or Singlestore.
- You take ownership of the data under your prevue, and always consider privacy first.
- You work well with competing tasks, and if things change, you pivot quickly and execute smoothly.
- If you have experience in the radio broadcast, streaming, or ad tech industry, that’s a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of enterprise or related experience
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.