Noodle's Data Scientists build advanced ML algorithms that change the way our clients do business by empowering them to make better decisions. As a Data Scientist at Noodle.ai, you will collaborate with our Advisory Services team, Software Engineers, Designers, and industry-specific experts from our client companies. You will build a deep understanding of the business problems our customers are tackling and then develop, test, and deploy advanced machine learning algorithms.
As we grow, you will also develop reusable IP to help us move faster, dive deeper, and work more efficiently by generalizing the algorithms, methodologies, and supporting infrastructure that you build. As part of the Noodle.ai team, you will have a significant impact on the future of Enterprise Artificial Intelligence.
You geek out about the latest advances in machine learning, and you are hungry to push technical boundaries... but you are more than a technologist. You embrace the science part of data science, and you lean in to the discomfort of ambiguity and find joy in the process of exploration. Applying learning algorithms to novel problems lights you up - and you push to be sure you are asking the right questions. You harbor an insatiable curiosity, and you are excited to learn not only about new technologies, but also about business strategy. You want to noodle on tough problems with a team who will challenge you, and you want to have a voice in shaping the future of Enterprise AI.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Operations with 5 plus years of exp
- Research, Statistics, Applied Math...) and 4+ years' experience applying advanced AI techniques to real-world problems.
- Experience implementing a breadth of different modelling approaches/ techniques in machine learning
- Experience manipulating and preparing large, heterogeneous data sets to support advanced analytics
- Demonstrated ability to iteratively conceptualize, design and build data-driven analytical models
- Hands on experience with common analysis tools (SQL and Python).
- Demonstrable familiarity with code and programming concepts.
- Strong communication skills: Ability to translate deep mathematical concepts and practices into language that non-experts can understand and build upon. And conversely, ability to translate business needs and user needs into language and concepts that other data scientists can understand and work with.
- Collaborative, open, and respectful working style
- Experience with (and excitement for) interdisciplinary collaboration
- Passion for learning and a desire to grow – Noodlers are life-long learners!
Nice to haves :
- Experience tackling data science problems characterized as high-dimension, low sample size (i.e., lots of potentially predictive features and highly diverse but low quality or highly sparse data.)
- Experience in time series forecasting using ML/DL methods
- Experience productionizing machine learning code and maintaining and monitoring models in production
- Depth in a functional area of focus (i.e. Experience applying advanced analytics to predictive maintenance and product quality optimization)
- Depth in an industry area of focus (i.e. manufacturing, CPG & Supply Chain,...)
Want to help shape the future of Enterprise Artificial Intelligence?