This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of passionate technologists. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies. As a solution builder, you will be working to support the client's mission and goals of building an enterprise analytics platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities with the ability to support multiple work streams and drive assimilation of new techniques and solutions.
- Apply data and technical expertise in analysis, data mining and visualization of data using Business Intelligence tools and data development platforms.
- Evaluate data quality using SQL and data analysis techniques that improve client-reporting capabilities.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Understand data needs and construct data pipelines for automating and accelerating data preparation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or STEM related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 1+ Years of Experience working on Analytics and Business Intelligence focused initiatives, preferably in a consulting capacity.
- 1+ Years of Experience using Python, R, or other languages to build statistical models or analyze data.
- 1+ Years of Experience in creating complex SQL queries and functions, data structures and strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Experience working with various self-service business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile based environment.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.
- Business Intel/Dashboard Rept
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.