COMPANY: DCC Propane
JOB TITLE: Data Analyst
LOCATION: Roberts, IL 60962 (2 - 4 times per month)
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.dccpropane.com
COMPANY AND POSITION SUMMARY:
DCC Propane, LLC, a division of DCC plc, has served communities for over 70 years providing propane for residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial uses, and water conditioning services since 1962. Currently, we have a staff of ~900 working across 20 states under a number of strong regional brands. The business has succeeded in maintaining a strong family-feel with an unwavering commitment to safety and customer service.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to inspect, verify, manipulate, transform, and model data into useful information, to assist with business management requests. They will also validate new and existing reports, working closely with internal staff & 3rd party vendors to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot computerized accounting-related systems, while providing data integrity and identifying areas of automation.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS:
- Develop reports from business management requests and validate new and existing reports to ensure data integrity.
- Work closely with internal staff & 3rd party vendors to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot computerized accounting-related systems, to guarantee data integrity.
- Provide solutions for process automation.
- Ensure financial modules are working effectively and efficiently and proper security is in place.
- Review and update system documentation and procedures.
- Provide user training, support, and feedback.
- 2+ years of work experience mining and manipulating data as a data analyst.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Lookups), including experience writing VBA Code.
- Technical writing experience in SQL queries and business reports.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access or another database program for data manipulation and report writing.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or any other relevant field of study.
- Experience with RCC (Preferred)
- Experience with QlikView (Preferred). 2. Good Team Player