- Deliver reporting and analytics to cross functional teams under SCMP Magazines division for all titles including ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, Esquire and ELLE Men, asl well as new business ventures
- Work closely with development team to co-build ETL pipelines, also across multiple stakeholders to understand their information/business needs and ensure strategy and developed solutions fit evolving needs
- Work closely across multiple teams to understand their information needs and ensure strategy and developed solutions fit evolving needs
- Generate automated weekly reporting on various KPIs via Tableau or other visualization tools
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on multiple reporting metrics: CPA, LTV, ROI etc.
- Own and manage multiple initiatives to develop and automate tracking mechanisms to measure multi-channel performance both regularly and on an ad-hoc basis
- Collaborate with the engineering team to shape and drive tactical and strategic development of data infrastructure, reporting and analytical applications
- Manage data vendors that ensure they provide quality data
- Generate relevant, actionable insights based on iterative data analysis, translate data-driven output into business language, and to make appropriate recommendations to respective business stakeholders
- Provide expertise on analytics concepts for the broader advanced analytics group, and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics, data engineering and data science across the organization
- Degree holder with major in Mathematics, Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical disciplines with minimum of 3-4 years analytical experiences with high data volume environments, preferably in software, internet, media or telecom industry
- Experience in applying Visualization, Statistical Inference and other Data Mining techniques on variety of data
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Demonstrated experiences and strong track record in developing and delivering report and analysis to multiple stakeholders in a demanding business environment
- Strong database experiences including proficiency in SQL, programming (Python, XML or ETL frameworks), comfortable with Linux and Git commands, superior knowledge of Excel and API integration
- Knowledge of statistics, Tableau, Hive, No-SQL, Hadoop, Graph or other data applications and related languages is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills, independent, sensitive to numbers
- Experience in building and operating data applications in cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure or Ali)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as a Data Analyst
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the People Department, 19/F, Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking email@example.com.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.