Green Light Worldwide
is partnered with and assisting our client, a major and well-known professional services firm, with the need for a Data Analyst & Modeller
will be working to understand current and future use cases, requirements and translating those requirements into logical data models.
Our client's Data & Cloud
team has a strong passion for helping their clients solve their business challenges. They achieve this through technology-based solutions that unlock insights and value from data and leverage innovative cloud-based solutions.You Will Work Proactively to
You Bring to the Role
- An understanding of data technologies, data governance, data management, analytics and insights, and business process-based solutions and the application of such solutions to deliver new business capabilities.
- Knowledge of modern data platforms, preferably the Azure cloud and how to architect solutions of end-to-end.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices (standards, naming conventions etc) to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Develop and maintain enterprise wide view of data assets including source to target mapping, source specific data models.
- Some experience across/with: Microsoft Azure, Tableau, Cognos, Power BI and/or UX Design.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
- Modelling experience for analytical/OLAP systems.
- professional services or similar Federal Government department experience is desirable.
- You must be an Australian Citizen to Apply.
- You must also possess an active NV1 AGSVA Security Clearance.
- Consultant must be based in Canberra.
If this sounds like you, please click apply now or call Mamta Verma on 0482072632